Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:47 pm

"I have seen bits and pieces" Addie replied, she reached over and picked up a nacho chip off the table and stuffed the whole thing in her mouth. She chewed quickly, "But, I've never watched the whole thing" Addie listened as Spencer asked about boating, and then him changing his mind. She got sad for a moment, but she had other things she couldn't be doing, training at camp, reading, learning new spells. But she enjoyed spending her time with Spencer too.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:28 pm

"Cool, cool." Spencer watched the movie, cuddling Addie and being content under the warmth of the blanket. He started to drift off, becoming quickly tired. About halfway through the movie, Spencer was asleep, laying his head on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Addie was so relaxed and content with Spencer cuddling her. Before the Halfway mark of the movie, they had shifted and she was laying her head on his bare chest, which she did not mind either. She finally looked up and saw him sleeping peacefully, she of course did not want to wake him. She slowly moved her head back to its first position and she took a deep breath, keeping herself relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Spencer continued his slumber. He dreamt about Addie and his family. After a few hours, he woke up and looked around, befuddled at first. He looked and saw Addie laying on him. He shook her a little. "Hey, are you awake?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Addie was drifting asleep by the time the movie was over. She was not completely asleep, but she was getting there. Then, she was shaken a bit by Spencer, "Sorta...." she murmmered and nuzzled her head into Spencer, not wanting to move.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Spencer felt bad for shaking her out of her sleep. "Oh, sorry. Go back to sleep," he whispered, turning off on the big screen and trying to fall asleep again. The room was pitch dark. After a few minutes, he fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Addie dozed back asleep, this time completely falling into her slumber. A couple of hours later she jumped awake a bit, her eyes wandered around the room, she wasn't quite sure what time it was. She looked a Spencer again, watching his chest move with every breath he took. She honestly did not want to get up, she did not want to move.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Charlie opened the curtain and entered the movie room, looking around for any movement. He didn't want to turn on the lights and disturb anyone, he knew he hated it when people did that to him. Gordon told him Spencer and Addie were in here, alone, which made him extraordinarly worried about what was going on. Charlie tiptoed, and saw them on the couch, sleeping. He grinned, knowing this was too priceless not to torture his brother a little. He went over to the end of the coach where their feet were, and slowly grabbed Spencer's hand and put them on Addie's behind. He covered his mouth, afraid to laugh. He then hid behind the coach, wondering what was going to happen next.

Quinn and Shiloh were in Shiloh's car, making their way home. It was 7 PM or so. "I love the blue dress you picked out," she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Addie raised her eyebrows a bit as she felt Spencer's hand fall onto her butt. She shrugged it off andentally laughed at the fact that Spencer did that in his sleep. She let out a half smile, but still did not move.

"Of course you do Quinn" Shiloh laughed "my taste is exceptional" she grinned at her friend. "I am just kidding! The ripped shorts you picked out were to die for, I almost bought her for myself!"

Shiloh pulled her car up to the doors of the Virgo manor, she looked at Quinn once more and opened her door and hopped out. She looked over at one of the valets "Hey Chris..." Shiloh batted her eyes at the young valet "Could you be a doll and get Quinn and i's bags out of my car? Thanks dear!" She grabbed Quinn's hand and pulled her into the house.

"Hello young misses" Gordon greeted them at the door.

"Who's home?" Shiloh asked abruptly.

"Master Charlie is somewhere around here. Miss Addie and Master Spencer are not eh movie room..." Gordon was interrupted rudely by Shiloh.

"Oh yay" Shiloh said with a grin, her evil look shifted over to look at Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:22 pm

ooc: You forgot Gordon's British accent, damn it (lol jk jk). It's the cliche butler, maaannn

bic:

Quinn smirked at Shiloh, and followed her over to the movie room.

Charlie laughed, waking up Spencer.

"Hello, lovie doves," Charlie greeted.

Spencer looked at his surroundings. "Did my hands go to your butt in my sleep? Eh, they're always there when I'm awake, so," he said and laughed. "Charlie, what are you- wait, did you hear that? Are Quinn and Shiloh here?"

"Yeah, and-"

Spencer jolted up. "They can't see this! Shiloh will forever loom this over my head. I'm going to hide!"

"OKay, so, Addie just happened to be sleeping in the movie room alone, gotcha."

"Take my spot!"

"What?"

"Take my spot! Tell them you fell asleep with Addie! Please, dude! I'm going to go change!"

"Spencer! I can't-" suddenly, Charlie heard them come in. Spencer bolted, going through the backway.

Charlie hopped on the couch, and pretended he was asleep.

Quinn went over to them. "Ah- WAIT! Charlie? What? Where's Spencer?"

Charlie pretended to yawn. "I don't know, we were all watching uh, the Bee Movie, and then uh, Spencer left. And we fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Addie watched as everything unfolded. She was a bit confused on why it was a problem for her to be sleeping with Spencer, but she did not question it. Virgo drama. She leaned upwards and stretched out a bit, her hair a bit a mess, but a cute mess nonetheless. She nonchalantly rolled her eyes as Shiloh and Quinn walked into the room.

"Uh huh..." Shiloh rolled her eyes, knowing completely what was up. But she did not push it. "So Charlie, you're sleeping with the magic kid now? Jeze shorty, you are sure making it around the Virgos. Who's next? Our cousins?" Shiloh paused "or me perhaps?"

"I'm sorry Shiloh, but I don't make my rounds around families, like you may do." Addie flattened out her shirt on her chest. "I know you tend to do it with the Shermans right?" Gods. Addie woke up with a backbone didn't she? She was just being a bit moody. Oh well.

"Why you little slut" Shiloh accused, she wasn't innsulted... fully. But it coming out of the short b*tches mouth was kind of rude and off putting.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Charlie smiled at the encounter between Addie and Shiloh. "We didn't... do anything, we just fell asleep because we both were bored. It was only a few hours. Spencer said he'd be back soon. I don't know what happened. Trust me, it's fine. I'm just worried about Spencer."

Spencer rushed downstairs, now with a t-shirt and sweatpants on. "Hey, guys! Sorry, I just went upstairs to shower."

Quinn raised an eyebrow. "You were in the shower for a few hours?"

"...No. I shaved too, duh," Spencer said.

Quinn looked at Charlie and Addie. "Nice attempt at a cover. Maybe one day me and Shiloh can you teach you how to cover up like a professional." Quinn looked over at Spencer, an idea popping in mind. She didn't necessarily want to do it, but it'd set Addie off the edge, which is what her and Shiloh have wanted since the beginning.

Quinn quickly whispered in Shiloh's ear, then looked at Spencer. "Spencer, that shirt fits you well," she said, running her hand across his upper chest. "So well." She rubbed her thumb on his cheek. "I've never realized how strong you are," she said and giggled.

Spencer took a step back. ''Uh, thanks, but, anyway, Addie..."

"No, I''m serious, Spencer. So, so good," Quinn said, and kissed his neck, winking at Addie in the process.

Spencer took another step back. "Quinn, stop..."

"Shh," Quinn said, and kissed Spencer, rubbing her hands along his arms.

Spencer, surprised, stepped back and fell.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Shiloh bursted out laughing and walked over to her best friend grinning. "That was great" She laughed and flipped her long black hair around her head. "I knew I called you my best friend for a reason" Shiloh gave a silly hip bump to Quinn, still laughing and grinning maliciously.

Addie watched in horror, she knew Quinn was doing this to get on her nerves. It was working. Then, Quinn started kissing Spencer, and Addie jumped up her hands enflamed with psi energy. "Excuse me? Who the h*ll do you think you are?"

Shiloh stopped laughing and stepped back a bit. She gave Quinn a look that said Really Quinn? Shiloh knew she, herself, could take Addie with a flick of her finger, Quinn on the other hand? Shiloh knew how nerdy Quinn was, and that in all reality Quinn wanted to be Shiloh. But, she didn't have the complete weaponry and martial arts mastery that Shiloh had. She sat down on the arm of the couch and crossed her arms, she smirked. This could get ugly... Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Quinn laughed with Shiloh, and then turned to Addie. "Bring it on, sweetie. Go ahead, hurt me. I'm sure Mr. Virgo will love to come home to the sight of blown up furniture and me dead, he'll really accept you into the family then. The truth is, sweetie, you know you won't do anything, because if you do, you can say bye to Spencer." Quinn flipped her hair in Addie's face and laughed.

Spencer quickly got up and went over to Addie, holding her wrists. "Don't. Don't give in to the trap. Addie, please, calm down, she's trying to rile you up on purpose so you'll go crazy and my dad will ban you from seeing me. Please." Spencer pleaded with Addie. "Don't. Calm down. Look at me." He kissed her forehead.

Quinn went over to Spencer. "Seriously, though, you look so hot right now," she whispered, and kissed his ear, right in front of Addie.

Charlie jumped up, scared. "Guys, why don't we all just have a nice cup of coffee and talk about each other's wants in life," he said in a panicked voice.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Addie sighed and made the psi energy dissaper. She knew she wanted to keep a good impression with Mr. Virgo, so therefor she couldn't blow up half the house. She slipped her hands up her thighs under her shorts, she had a 3 inch knife there, it's better than nothing. She pulled it out, "Blood can be cleaned up really easily with some bleach" she snarled at Quinn.

Shiloh examined her new pedicure, she wasn't sure if she liked the blue. Red could have been better, like a deep burgundy perhaps? She batted her green eyes upward, now noticing the dagger that's Addie was holding. Daggers were... cute. She tilted her head, wondering what Quinns next move was. She knew Quinn wasn't much of a fighter, and at this point Quinn was asking for one. Shiloh leaned back a bit and grinned... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Gordon quickly rushed over. "No! No blood on the carpet! I will not let you children fight like this! Have you not seen West Side Story, do you not know what this can lead to? On the other side of the Virgos, Miss Sophia's best friend had to die to knock any awareness into anyone! Put away the knife and stop provoking each other."

Spencer was surprised. Gordon never acted like this. Spencer looked at his girlfriend and family. "Guys, Gordon's right. Let's stop this before something really bad happens." He put his arm around Addie's waist, and took the knife from her. "Sorry, but I can't let you have this."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Addie let out a deep breath, her face showing no emotion. "Can we go somewhere else please then?" She asked Spencer. She really did not want to be anywhere near Shiloh, or her POS friend Quinn. Addie looked down at he ground and whispered "please..."

Shiloh sighed and stood up. "Oh gods, Gordon it was just starting to get interesting!" Shiloh was pouring a bit, her red high heel sticking into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Spencer nodded. "We're going to go back to the movie room," he said, pulling her close to him. He went back to the room, turning out the lights and jumping on the couch.

Gordon sighed. "Sorry, Master Shiloh, but this can't happen here," he said, and went back to work.

Spencer looked at Addie. "So, where were we?" he asked, starting to kiss her neck and ear before Charlie came bursting in with popcorn.

"Charlie! Get out!" Spencer said.

"I just wanted to watch the movie!" Charlie said, sitting in between Spencer and Addie.

"Can't you go upstairs to the hot tub or something?" Spencer asked, annoyed.

"Spencer, please, I'll be good. Besides, there's nothing you have to hide from me," Charlie said.

"Yes, there is," Spencer said, standing up. "Addie, let's go to the hot tub," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Addie. Shrugged hot tub could be.... fun. It also will all her and Spencer to be alone, not around his insane family. "I'm okay with this" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Spencer headed upstairs, going into the hot tub room. He locked the door, and looked at Addie. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly, she was a bikini and he was in swimming trunks. He stepped into the hot water. "This is nice," he said with a smile, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:38 pm

She followed Spencer upstairs, and into the room where he closed the door and locked it... Thank the gods... He snapped his fingers and they were both in swim suits, hers being a lacy pink suit. Venus really did have great taste, even in swimwear. She tiptoes over to the steps to get into the hot tub and hopped in behind Spencer. "This is much much better" she said with a grin, and leaned back into the hot tub, soaking herself.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Spencer nodded, in agreement of what Addie said. He loved water in general, and this was extra relaxing. He held Addie's hand, enjoying the heat, then opened his eyes, remembering something. "Oh, damn, I have to go to training with my cousins," Spencer said, getting out. He quickly went over and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back in a few hours, you can stay here, if you want. I promise you'll be fine, no one will even bother you from up here." He ran his fingers through her hair, slowly. "Please stay, the thought of me coming home to you is much more exciting than coming home to my family."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Addie made a funny, unsure face. "Eh..." she wanted to stay, but she did not want to be bothered by ANY Virgo, other than Spencer of course. He could bother her any day. But, her unsurity of her wanting to stay is the reason she didn't. But, he added the part about him coming home to her and it made her heart drop with happiness. "Okay... I'll stay.." she said, not moving from the hot tub. "But, it's for the hot tub. Not you" she grinned at him "I'm kidding, it's mostly the hot tub, a little bit of you" and she stayed grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Spencer grinned. "Thanks. I'm coming back for the hot tub, by the way, not for you," he teased her and quickly kissed her. He then sighed and kissed her again, longer this time. "I'll be back," he said, forcing himself away from her. He snapped his fingers and changed into his armor and such, and then left.

Charlie saw Spencer. "Where are you going?"

"To training. Hey," Spencer lowered his voice. "Addie's upstairs in the hot tub, alone. Don't bother her, and make sure Quinn and Shiloh don't go up there, okay?" he asked.

Charlie nodded. "I gotcha, Spenc."

"Thanks, man," Spencer said and ruffled his hair, before leaving the house.

Charlie sighed, looking upstairs.
----
Spencer got home much later than expected, at 1 AM. He immediately rushed upstairs to the hot tub room, taking off his armor. "Addie?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 pm

While Spencer was away, Addie enjoyed her time in the hot tub. She really hadn't been in a hot tub for quite a long time, and she had forgotten how relaxing it was. In the next hour, there was a knock on the door of the room. Addie quickly got out of the hot tub and rushed to the door. Gordon was standing there with a can of cherry coke and some gold fish. It was Addies favorite and Gordon remembered. He mentioned to her that the tv remote for the hot tub was laying on the side table next to the couch. She thanked him for everything, closed the door and locked it again. She heads back to the hot tub, her gold fish and coke in hand. She turned the tv to some random comedic love story and chomped on her goldfish happily. When it was around 11pm, Addie had started to get worried. Spencer should have been back by now, the training must have taken awhile. She had gotten out of the hot tub, and headed over to the couch, wearing one of the white robes that the room had available. She sipped her coke and continued watching another random movie, eventually Addie had fallen asleep, cuddling one of the pillows for the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next