Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post-Bellum or something (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Post-Bellum or something (p) Empty
PostSubject: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:45 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho3_250
Chadwick took his helmet off after sparring with the fifth cohort on the Field of Mars. Christian really trained his comrades well. The son of Pomona wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled to himself. They had won the spar, but only by a small slither. If there was a descendant of Fortuna or Victoria on the fifth cohort's side then they would've lost.

"Good job today, guys." He gave his legionnaires a head nod. Being the centurion of the fourth, Chadwick knew that it would be important keep up morale even if they did win. The son of Pomona turned around and started walking toward the barracks.

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:54 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) Tumblr_niep6hs0bS1qaa0sjo1_500

Anders pulled his helmet off, pushing his hand back through his curly hair. As much as he could hate sparring sometimes, he really did like the feeling of winning. His head twitched to the side a bit as Chadwick commented on their spar that day, his body still calming down from the adrenaline. His stupid twitch made sparring and fighting all that much worse. Once Chadwick started heading back towards the barracks, Anders did the same, a few feet behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:00 am

Chadwick stumbled a bit thanks to a piece of kicked up earth. "Dammit." He mumbled. Gods, he couldn't wait to get to the fourth cohort where he could prepare to take a shower, then head to work. Yes, even Centurions had jobs. The son of Pomona sneezed into the crook of his right arm and continued waking.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:02 am

Anders chuckled a little bit as he watched Chadwick stumble in front of him. He shouldn't have laughed, but he did. "Walk much?" Anders called up ahead of him, before looked down at his hands. He started to pick a little bit of dirt out from underneath his fingernails as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:08 am

Chadwick looked behind him and at Anders Pederson, a son of Apollo that was from Norway. He had what seemed to be blue eyes and dark brown hair. Chadwick scratched the back of his neck, only slightly embarrassed. "Shut up, Pederson. Like you can do better." He teased back with a snort. He had a very judgmental look on his face, but for once in his life, he wasn't judging. "Good work today, though. I know you don't like using your sword, but you did a good job."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:29 am

Once Chadwick actually acknowledged Anders' comment, he walked quicker to catch up with his centurion. "Well, I just did, and I walked quickly." Anders said, his Norwegian accent strong. Him and Chadwick had never really interacted all that much, despite always being in the same vicinity. "Years of begrudged, and sometimes forced, practicing will do that to you. Just goes along with getting old."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 am

Chadwick rolled his eyes as he continued walking no with Anders by his side. He noticed the Norwegian accent, but mistook it for a Swedish one. "I forgot how much of an old man you are, Pederson." He teased with a smirk on his face. "It's such a great honor to be in your sword wielding presence." The son of Pomona studied Anders' face briefly before turning to look ahead.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 am

Anders snorted a little bit at Chdwick's comment. "Not a gift, more like watching the moments leading up to a car crash. It's a... how you say... miracle that I've managed not to stab myself yet." The son of Apollo laughed, scratching the back of his neck, where the tattoo on his back peaked a tiny bit above the top of the shirt he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 am

"Just be happy you're still alive. With the crazy shit that happens around this camp." Chadwick smied some to himself as they neared the barracks. "A good long steaming in the bathhouse and a hardy dinner will make everything better." Effortlessly, he summoned a ripened peach and took a out of it. The juices rolled down from his lips and onto his chin, dripping onto his imperial gold breastplate. "I hope it's barbeque night."

Last edited by Green on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:30 am

Anders looked as the peach in Chadwick's hand and chuckled lightly. "That's pretty cool, dude." The son of Apollo said, his head twitching again. His twitch had been so much worse lately, and he had actually no idea why. It was really starting to concern him. "All I have is weird eyes." Anders said, flames shifting through his pupils when he mentioned it. He assumed Chadwick also knew about his Audiokinesis. Most people did.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:45 am

The son of Pomona shrugged at the compliment. "I can summon food and grow fruit trees." Chadwick looked up at Anders and into his eyes. When he saw the flames in his eyes, the centurion shivered. He hated that. "All you have my ass." Chadwick smirked. "You also can control sound waves and music like your half brother, Jerome." He told him, looking in the direction of the fifth cohort as they went their separate way.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:52 am

Anders chuckled a little bit, rubbing his pinky finger against the inside corner of his eye. "Yeah, I guess." Anders said, the flames fading out of his eyes, and his head twitched slightly. Gods, this shit needs to stop. Anders thought.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 pm

The Roman studied the other and wanted to say something, but didn't. He decided to keep that thought to himself. Chadwick took another bite out of the peach. Then another one and another one until the nothing was left except the pit. He stuffed that into his pocket and kept walking.

"You want to head to the bathhouse together? I promise not to look." He teased. Chadwick was open with his sexuality thanks to him being raced by his two dads. He even deemed his bunk area a 'safe zone' for those who just wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Anders smiled and chuckled a little bit at Chadwick's comment. "Yeah, totally. Back at ya." Anders said. His sexuality was also pretty out there. It wasn't exactly something that Apollo kids felt the need to hide about themselves. Perks of their dad. Anders looked at Chadwick. He had always seemed like a cool dude that Anders thought would make a cool friend, but the son of Apollo wasn't good at starting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Chadwick nodded his head with a smile on his face. He usually didn't smile unless it involved his friends or hanging around in the Bacchus' Garden.

"I'll meet you in the bathhouse in fifteen." The son of Pompona ran a hand through his hair and sighed as they entered their cohort.. "Are you free after, Pederson?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Anders nodded when Chadwick suggested that they meet in 15 minutes. "Yeah, that sounds good." Anders said passively. He was a bit surprised when Chadwick asked what he was doing after. "I was thinking about maybe going to get a drink. Nothing that I really have to do, though."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:29 pm

"Oh? Where do you usually go for drinks?" Chadwick asked curiously. He knew that he wasn't exactly old enough to drink, but he hoped with his title that he might get a sip of wine or something. He walked over to his bunk and started to get his toiletries together along with his towels and walked to the entrance of the fourth cohort and waited.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Post-Bellum or something (p) Tumblr_oaq47np5lz1uq84jno2_250

Anders shrugged his shoulders. "It depends on the day, I guess. Depends what I'm in the mood for." Anders explained as he broke off from Chadwick to walk back over to his bunk. The son of Apollo quickly grabbed his stuff and dropped off the stuff he didn't need before heading back to the front of the cohort. He smiled at Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:28 pm

"...What does that mean? Depending on your mood?" Chadwick was curious. Once Anders came over to him, he started walking. The son of Pomona summoned another piece of fruit, this time a plumb and started to eat it. "I've only been to one bar and that was the Tipsy Toga and that was only on my break."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:01 am

Anders waited until he met back up with Chadwick before answering his question. 'Sometimes I'll get food and a drink in the restaurants, or the Tipsy Toga. Sometimes I'll drop by Ganymede's." Anders said with a shrug. He looked Chadwick over. He honestly didn't know how old he was. The drinking age was down in New Rome from the rest of the states, but he still didn't know if Chadwick meant that. "Wanna come with me wherever I go tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 am

Chadwick raised an eyebrow when he listed the places that he visited in New Rome. "Ganymede's? Oh, right. That gay bar." He sounded like he was judging, but he wasn't. Again, for once. He just never had the chance to go. When Anders offered for Chadwick to come along, the son of Pomona thought it over.

"Sure, let's do that." Chadwick looked over at Anders, then entered the bath house. "So, where do you want to go bathing first? I was thinking that we boil in the caldarium, then chill in the tepidarium, and lastly freeze our asses off in the frigidarium?" He asked as he placed his body wash on the side of the bath and began to strip off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:55 am

Anders' eyebrows turned in with Chadwick's comment about Ganymede's. Wasn't he also bisexual? That was strange. Anders decided to restrain his usually defensive tendency. This didn't seem like the place. Anders followed Chadwick into the bath house and nodded in agreement with Chadwick's suggestion. He set his stuff down and then started to strip down as well.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 am

He wrapped a towel around his waist and slowly started walking down the steps of the water. Before the ends of the towel reached the water, he tossed it to the side and sat down on the edge of the bath. With a sigh, he tried not to wince too much at the heat of the water. "Ah, this is good." He whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his head back on the side.

"We shouldn't be in here for more than fifteen minutes. Then we can get dressed out hang out in New Rome." Chadwick stated. "So, uh, when do you usually go to Ganymede's? What's it like in there?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:16 am

Anders also moved into the bath quickly, his head twitching slightly with the heat. He settled down into the water. "It's a plan." Anders smiled. "Honestly, it can be a tad bit extra. I have to just be in a mood where I can handle that kind of thing. A lot of dancing, a lot of people making out." Anders chuckled a little bit, with another twitch.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:30 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Chadwick laughed a bit. "I thought it would be like that. I'm not the one to party or anything like that. I rather go to Pomona's and hang out there. I also work there as a cook so...yeah." He took in a deep breath, then exhaled sharply. The son of Pomona moistened his lips and looked over at Anders. He noticed the twitches, but never said anything about it. He wondered if it was rude of him to ask why he did that, but decided against it. "...Do you ever make out? A tough guy like you I'm sure you get a lot of attention in there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Field of Mars-
Jump to: