Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post-Bellum or something (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:35 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oaq47np5lz1uq84jno2_250

Anders was pretty sure he was right in thinking he was also bisexual. "You should at least check it out sometime. At least to say that you've had the experience." Anders said with another twitch. Why on Earth was it so bad lately? The son of Apollo chuckled when Chadwick asked him if he ever made out. That was a weird question for a bath. "I mean, I do make out with people, but not there. I'm not huge into public displays affection beyond, like, holding hands."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:44 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
"Thank the gods, me either. I rather swoon anyone in the privacy of my own barrack." He agreed. Being Centurion of the fourth cohort had it's perks like having semi-private living courters. The son of Pomona closed his eyes again and started to slowly wash himself in his body wash. "...Maybe I'll check it. At least I won't get drugged and be taken advantage of." Said Chadwick as he washed his chest. He smelled like cinnamon.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:06 am

Anders turned around and grabbed his soap, showing off the tattoo on his back. He turned back around and opened it. "Those of us in straight up barracks have a bit of a harder time with that." Anders said with a chuckle. Anders started to wash himself. "I could show you if you like."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:46 am

Chadwick grinned. He had a point. For the rest of his cohort, they didn't have much privacy except for the lucky ones who were positioned on the corners. The son of Pomona looked over at Anders. "I'd like that, Pederson. At least I'll have you inhere with me if things go wrong." He didn't plan on things going south, but he never could be too prepared.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Anders chuckled a little bit. "It'll be great. Promise. It's always better with someone to save you from awkward situations or boys with bad breath who stand to close." Anders laughed. He didn't usually go there with other people, because it wasn't really for his friends, so it'd be nice to have Chadwick there.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Chadwick smirked. "I'll appreciate that a lot." He looked over at Anders and chuckled. "To be honest, I rather make a homemade peach cobbler than anything." He told him truthfully. The son of Pomona loved to cook. It was one of his many hobbies that he enjoyed doing. "...I hear they have different nights. Like, Twink Tuesdays, Bottom Night, Top Night, Vers Night, Trans Thursdays." He snorted, shaking his head. "I'd love to get drinks on bottom's night."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:55 pm

ooc: gif

bic: Anders laughed both at Chadwick's comments about peach cobbler and Bottom Night. How has this guy actually never been to Ganymede's Anders thought to himself, shaking his head a little bit as he finished washing himself up. "You would." Anders said.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho3_250
OOC: I fail

BIC: "What nights do you go?" Chadwick asked as he continued to wash himself. He raised his arms to get underneath his arm pits, because they reeked, and down the rest of his body. The Centurion sighed peacefully and glanced over at Anders again. "Come on, spill." He smiled a bit. "I'm no son of Fama, but I still like getting to know my comrades."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Anders chuckled a little bit when Chadwick asked when he liked to go. "It depends on what kind of mood I'm in." The son of Apollo said, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. He knew that that was vague, and that had been intentional. The Norwegian had a tendency to be a bit secretive.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:58 pm

"Ohhh." Chadwick chuckled. "I see. I'm just going to assume that you're verse." He paused and looked over at Anders again. "A centurion shouldn't be having these kinds of discussions with their fellow cohort mates, but I'm guessing you're not going to tell anyone." Well, at least he hoped he didn't. That wouldn't look good for him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 8:20 pm

"Not wrong." Anders scratched above his upper lip. "I don't know. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in." Anders threw that phrase in for the first time. "Nah, dude, I'm just kidding. Obviously, I'm not gonna say anything, Mr. Important." The son of Apollo joked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:33 pm

"Mr. Important?" He raised his eyebrows at the son of Apollo's name for him. "Gods, I hope you're joking." Chadwick chuckled a bit and stood up and walked out of the water before wrapping a towel loosely around his waist. "Ready for the next bath?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Anders laughed, shaking his head a little bit and scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, I am, dude." He climbed out of the bath, looking down at the ground. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Chadwick would be lying if he said that he didn't peak that Anders'...sword. It wasn't his fault though, blame the normalization of nudity in Roman culture. And his bisexuality, but, y'know. Chadwick grabbed his things and walked along the side of the bath before they were in another bath. This one was cooler and less painful. Chadwick slipped into the water after taking off his towel and sighed. "Ahhh, this feels better."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Anders followed behind Chadwick, watching as he walked. The son of Apollo dropped his towel and climbed into the cooler water. It felt so much better and Anders slid in comfortably. "So much better." Anders agreed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 pm

The son of Pomona sighed again and just soaked in the warm water of the tepidarium. "You're from Norway, right? How was your life before the wolves took you to the House of Lupa?" Chadwick asked curiously. He scratched the side of his neck before slowly dropping his hand back into the water.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Anders snorted a little bit. "Cold." Anders joked. "I mean, honestly, it is pretty cold. I'm from Bodo, Norway which is in Northern Norway and had like 50,000 people in it, which sounds like more people than it was because the city is huge. I really liked it there. I played a lot of ice hockey and a lot of music. I started both ice hockey and piano lessons when I was really young. They helped control my twitch a bit." With that, he twitched again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Chadwick listened to Anders talk about his life in Bodo, Norway. It sounded like an interesting city. "I noticed your twitch, but I never said anything about it." Chadwick told him, turning his body so that he was looking at Anders.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:35 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno6_250

Anders nodded a little bit, opening his eyes. "Most people don't. They like to stare, and assume, but never to ask." Anders said, his voice very unamused. "I'm sorry, that was bitter. Well, I kind of am. Not with you, just with life." Anders twitched, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:40 am

Chadwick smirked. "You don't have to apologize to me, Pederson. I understand. I'm bitter about a lot of things too even though I don't show it." He smiled a bit and looked the son of Apollo over. He kept his eyes from wandering below the water line and instead, turned his gaze to the wall design of the bath house. Chadwick decided to let the guy have some peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:16 am

Anders watched Chadwick as he responded, and he sighed. He knew that Chadwick didn't physically appear to be judging him, but he knew that he was. Everyone was. Anders' head twitched to the side again. It didn't seem like he even knew what to say to Anders. The son of Apollo sighed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 am

After ten minutes, Chadwick stood up from the bath and walked back up to the edge of the bath and this time, didn't put the towel around his waist. He grabbed his things and nodded his head. "Ready to freeze our asses off?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:40 am

Anders had almost fallen asleep when Chadwick suggested that they moved. He pushed himself up from the pool and followed Chadwick out. He grabbed his stuff and followed the lead to just not bother with his towel. Anders scratched the back of his neck. He didn't intentionally look, but...
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Chadwick looked glanced over his shoulder briefly to see that Anders was checking him out. With a smirk, he turned back forward. "I know my ass bounces perfectly when I walk, but that doesn't give you the right to stare, Pederson." The son of Pomona teased. He put his things down and stared into the water. He really hated this part of the bathing process, but it was necessary to close his pores so that he didn't get sick. "...You go first."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Anders rolled his eyes, quickly diverting his eyes. "Yeah, you wish, Griffith." The son of Apollo scoffed. He had been looking, but he hasn't wanted Chadwick to know that. Anders tossed his stuff down and quickly submerged into the cold water. He was used to cold water. "We used to get drunk and do polar plunge a in the fjord all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Field of Mars-
Jump to: