Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post-Bellum or something (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:30 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
"And I'm black!" Chadwick chuckled. He walked with Anders into the store and tried his hardest to be on his best behavior. "Hey, Pederson," Chadwick answered. "What if...listen, what if I put the ice cream on your stomach and eat it off? And then...pour the vanilla brandy in your belly button?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:41 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno6_250Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_ob5jtuUoqb1uq84jno3_250

Anders' eyes grew a little bit with Chadwick's suggestion. That caught him extremely off guard. The son of Apollo collected him a little bit and then said, "Would you like that? That sounds like a good time." The Norwegian grabbed a basket and made his way to the liquor aisle. "If you'd like. Is that the best idea, though?" Anders was definitely interested, but he didn't want Chadwick to be made of regret when he was sober.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:48 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho2_250
"Sure, why not? You don't want to?" Chadwick's sense of right and wrong was currently on vacation right now and will return in the morning. "Wait, wait," Chadwick touched the basket. "I can summon food. Why are we buying it? Just get the vanilla brandy." He whispered with a small giggle. Chadwick was the "bad decision making" kind of drunk.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_oh5i48DqRL1rk63wco4_250

Anders looked Chadwick over. He was already basically sober. The son of Apollo was the farthest from a lightweight. Anders turned to Chadwick and put his hand on his upper-arm, earnestly. "I just don't want you to regret anything. You are my centurion, after all." Anders said, genuinely. Drunk Anders had worked his way in to regrettable situations, and he didn't want to encourage the same of Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 am

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 F182368375ac3962d3e7face250d1dcc_eli-goree-gifs-eli-goree-gif-eli-gif-hunt_250-250
Chadwick shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not gonna regret anything. Would you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. The son of Pomona looked down at his shoes. "Maybe...maybe you're right. I'm sorry, Anders." Chadwick used his first name for the first time. "It wouldn't look good if I got into bed with ice cream and brandy with one of my cohort mates." He covered his face with his hands before sliding them down his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:30 am

Anders looked down at the basket that held the alcohol. "How about we talk tomorrow? I'll buy this and we can chat when you're not intoxicated." As much as it hurt Anders to hit the brakes, he knew that he needed to. Anders looked back up at Chadwick. "I wouldn't regret it, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 F182368375ac3962d3e7face250d1dcc_eli-goree-gifs-eli-goree-gif-eli-gif-hunt_250-250
Chadwick looked up at Anders with a small smile on his face. "You're right, you're right." He sighed and took a step back. "Tomorrow would be better, huh," Chadwick wiped the sweat from his hands. "Let's head back to the fourth. We have an early start tomorrow and I don't want to falling behind."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Anders smiled as his shoulders dropped a little bit. "Yeah, let's go." The son of Apollo slipped the bottle back on to the shelf. "I'll just come back if we make a plan. Anyway, I don't want to get in trouble for having alcohol at my bunk." The Norwegian said with a joking wink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:02 pm

"Yeah, I hear one of your Centurions is an sarcastic asshole who's always eating something." The son of Pomona chuckled as he slowly started to come back from being tipsy. Gods, he couldn't handle his alcohol. He headed out of the store and out of New Rome. "Thank you again, Pederson."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 am

Anders chuckled about Chadwick's comment about himself. The son of Apollo followed him out the door. "What are you thanking me for? I mean, you're welcome, but why?" Anders asked. He looked up the sky. It had just hit the point when the sky was completely dark.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:32 am

Chadwick shrugged his shoulders and looked over at him. "For showing me a good time today. I really, really appreciate everything that." He gave him a smile and looked forward as they continued to walk. The son of Pomona sighed and summoned a peach, then handed it to Anders. "You earned it, solider."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:42 am

Anders smiled. "Yeah, I had a really good time, too, mate." The Norwegian said, smiling at Chadwick. He took the peach from Chadwick and smiled. He tossed it up and the air and caught it. "Thank you, Griffith. Can I be a tad bit honest with you?" Anders asked, his nose scrunching up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:13 am

Pomona raised an eyebrow and stopped walking completely to look at Anders. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and studied his face. "Sure, go ahead." He had no idea what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Anders stopped and looked back at Chadwick. "I always thought you were a bit of a prick, honestly. Like, I didn't know you, so I thought you were a prick." Anders said with an honest chuckled, looking down. He looked back up at him. "I'm glad that you're not."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Chadwick smirked, nodding his head. "Yeah, I get that a lot." He shrugged his shoulders. "I just care about my cohort and only want the best for you all." He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "It's fine, though. I'll be the sarcastic prick." He laughed a bit and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Anders started walking alongside Chadwick again. "Are you really that sarcastic, though?" The son of Apollo asked. He never really noticed, honestly. Usually when people were sarcastic around him, Anders got defensive, and when he was defensive, he became a d*ck. Well, then and when he had too much to drink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Chadwick looked at him, then back down at the street before him. "It's one of my many, many flaws." He explained to him with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm more sarcastic when I don't think about being nice." The son of Pomona smiled at a couple of people he knew as they passed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Anders chuckled a little bit. "Flaws. I know all about that. I'm made of them." The son of Apollo scratched the side of his nose. Anders kept his head down as Chadwick waved to the people he knew. The Norwegian boy had made a lot of people made in his time.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 pm

The son of Pomona smirked. "I can tell." He sassed, then stopped. "Sorry." Chadwick kept walking down the street. "Name one flaw that you have." He looked back over at him. He was curious as to what he was going to say. "Other than those eyes."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Anders snorted, and when Chadwick made the comment about his eyes, he rolled them. "I'm very argumentative, and kind of pushy." The son of Apollo said, his tone somewhat condescending. Anders slipped his hands into the back pockets of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 am

He laughed a bit. "I heard that you liked to talk back." He looked at Anders for a long time before lightly shoving him away. "Gods, I wonder how bad you can get." He said mostly to himself as they crossed into the military portion of Camp Jupiter. "Obviously you weren't tonight, Sunshine."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:58 am

Anders tilted his head to the side a little bit. "Have you ever seen a wolf when it gets trapped in the corner? It's kind of like that level of argumentative." The Norwegian boy chuckled. "I've, uh, seen too many friends get into bad situations with drunken... um... times. Get a couple more drinks then that in me and it may not have been the same." Anders admitted.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:11 am

Chadwick nodded his head. "So you're the mean drunk. I'll keep that in mind." The son of Pomona smirked and soon they were back at the fourth cohort. He opened the door for Anders and entered. "See you in the morning, solider."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:19 am

Anders scratched the top of his head. "Not... Not all the time, no. Just when I... I've had a lot a lot." Anders defended, hoping to save his face a little bit. "Yeah, the morning, yeah. I'll see you, in the morning." The son of Apollo said, and then separated from Chadwick to his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Post-Bellum or something (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Field of Mars-
Jump to: